Monday, August 8, 2011

Playlist -- August 9, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
You done me wrong Ray Price The Essential Ray Price 1951-1962 Columbia
A house without love George Jones My Favorites of Hank Williams EMI/Capitol
Wine, women and song Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
My many hurried southern trips Porter Wagoner Wagonmaster Anti
One look at heaven Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Mama's Opry Iris Dement Infamous Angel Warner Brothers
It's enough to make a woman lose her mind Margie Bowes Margie Bowes Sings Decca (lp)
Hurt her once for me Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Cry! Cry! Cry! Johnny Cash Complete Original Sun Singles Sun
I walk the line Johnny Cash The Sun Years Rhino
Here in the real world Alan Jackson Here in the Real World Arista
Rattlesnakin' daddy Hawkshaw Hawkins Volume 1 King
Ballad of Stringbean and Estelle Sam Bush Circles Around Me Sugarhill
Good old mountain dew Stringbean Front Porch Funnies King
Forgetfulness for sale Vernon Oxford Keeper of the Flame Bear Family
North to Alaska Johnny Horton 16 Biggest Hits Sony
I never picked cotton Roger Wallace That Kind of Lonely Texas Round-Up
Face to the wall Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
I saw the light Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment