Monday, August 1, 2011

Playlist -- August 2, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Georgia on a fast train Billy Joe Shaver Try and Try Again Compadre
Hello trouble Ernest Tubb Waltz Across Texas Bear Family
Dog-gone it baby, I'm in love Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Going to see my baby Mac Wiseman Tis Sweet to be Remembered Bear Family
The waltz of the angels Jean Shepard The Melody Ranch Girl Bear Family
Anytime Eddy Arnold Early Hits of "The Tennessee Plowboy" ASV
Me and Paul Willie Nelson Yesterday's Wine RCA
All night country radio Jack Barlow I Live The Country Songs I Sing Antique
That's just me lovin' you Darin & Brooke Aldridge So Much In Between Mountain Home
Two doors down Dwight Yoakam This Time Reprise
Multiply the heartaches George Jones & Melba Montgomery She Thinks I Still Care Razor & Tie
The band keeps playin' on Buck Owens I've Got a Tiger By The Tail Capitol
Kansas City star Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
I'll be glad when you're dead, you rascal you Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies 1932-1937 Texas Rose
I missed me Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I let the stars get in my eyes Goldie Hill Country USA 1953 Time-Life
A link in the chain of broken hearts Leon Payne I Love You Because Bear Family
Broad-minded man Jim Ed Brown Essential Jim Ed Brown & The Browns RCA
Don't worry Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I'll keep climbing Dolly Parton I Believe BMG

No comments:

Post a Comment