Monday, August 22, 2011

Playlist -- August 23, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
There stands the glass Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
The new green light Hank Thompson Country USA 1954 Time-Life
Country ways and city ideas "Little" Jimmy Dickens Out Behind the Barn Bear Family
Georgia hard Robbie Fulks Georgia Hard Yep Rock
Fourteen minutes old Doug Stone Doug Stone CBS
We're gonna hold on George Jones & Tammy Wynette 16 Biggest Hits Sony
Night spots (of the town) Roy Acuff The Voice of Roy Acuff Capitol/Dualtone
Dixieland Boone Creek Boone Creek Rounder (lp)
Farmer's blues Marty Stuart & Merle Haggard Country Music Columbia
I take it on home Charlie Rich Behind Closed Doors Epic
I'd like to have that one back George Strait Easy Come Easy Go MCA
It wasn't God who made honky tonk angels Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
I still miss someone Johnny Cash Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Highwayman Highwaymen Super Hits Columbia
If I cried every time you hurt me Wanda Jackson Wonderful Wanda Capitol (lp)
Is it wrong Wanda Jackson Wonderful Wanda Capitol (lp)
I won't be home no more Hank Williams The Original Singles Collection Polydor
Blues stay away from me Delmore Brothers Freight Train Boogie King
When my time comes to go Molly O'Day & the Cumberland Mountain Folks Molly O'Day & the Cumberland Mountain Folks Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment