Monday, August 15, 2011

Playlist -- August 16, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
What kind of girl (do you think I am?) Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Pitfall Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Who will buy the wine Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Jesus and bartenders Daryle Singletary Straight from the Heart Shanachie
I want to be a cowboy's sweetheart Patsy Montana & Prairie Ramblers Cattle Call: Early Cowboy Music and its Roots Rounder
The image of me Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Lonely ends where love begins Darin & Brooke Aldridge So Much In Between Mountain Home
Gotta travel on Billy Grammer Country USA 1959 Time-Life
(Now and then there's) A fool such as I Elvis Presley The Country Side of Elvis RCA/BMG
I'm so lonesome I could cry Elvis Presley The Country Side of Elvis RCA/BMG
Honky tonking days Harry Choates Fiddle King of Cajun Swing Arhoole
Twenty naked pentecostals in a Pontiac Chris Stuart & Backcountry Saints and Strangers Backcountry
I'm just an old chunk of coal John Anderson Greatest Hits Warner Brothers
The devil made me do it for the first time Billy Joe Shaver Salt of the Earth Lucky Dog
Virginia's song Mel Street Greatest Hits Deluxe
Cheatin' heart attack Dale Watson Cheatin' Heart Attack Hightone
It's only love Jeannie Seely Greatest Hits on Monument Sony
Far, far away Don Gibson 20 Greatest Hits Varese Sarabande
So happy I'll be Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs Flatt & Scruggs: 1948-1959 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment