Monday, August 30, 2010

Playlist -- August 31, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Live fast, love hard, die young Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
Whose shoulder will you cry on Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
I ain't never Webb Pierce Country USA 1959 Time-Life
Coca Cola cowboy Mel Tillis Greatest Hits Curb
Wildwood Chatham County Line Wildwood Yep Roc
The note Daryle Singletary Ain't It The Truth Giant
Gonna find me a bluebird Marvin Rainwater Country USA 1957 Time-Life
The three bells Browns The Essential Jim Ed Brown & The Browns RCA
Good enough to be your wife Jeannie C. Riley The Very Best of Jeannie C. Riley Varese Sarabande
Just get up and close the door Johnny Rodriguez Greatest Hits Mercury
Theme/Nobody's lonesome for me Hank Williams Mother's Best Show 2-B2
Tightwad daddy/I'll have a new body Hank Williams Mother's Best Show 2-B2
Broken hearts will haunt your soul Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Black Mountain rag Chet Atkins The Essential Chat Atkins RCA
I'm coming home Johnny Horton 16 Biggest Hits Columbia/Legacy
Blackland farmer Elizabeth Cook Welder Thirty One Tigers
Think I'll go somewhere and cry myself to sleep Jack Greene There Goes My Everything (lp) Decca
I want to go where no one knows me Jean Shepard Honky Tonk Heroine Capitol
Life of a poor boy Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Are you lost in sin Jim & Jesse Jim & Jesse, 1952-1955 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment