Monday, August 16, 2010

Playlist -- August 17, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I don't believe I'll fall in love (today) Derailers Reverb Deluxe Sire
Roll muddy river Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
(I'd be) A legend in my time Don Gibson RCA Country Legends Buddha
Miss the Mississippi and you Jimmie Rodgers The Singing Brakeman Bear Family
Barstool mountain Moe Bandy Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
Misery and gin Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Ridin' on a hump back mule Karl & Harty w/ Cumberland Ridge Runners Karl & Harty w/ Cumberland Ridge Runners Old Homestead
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone Karl Shiflett and Big Country Show In Full Color Rebel
Lookin' at the world through a windshield Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen We've Got a Live One Here! Warner Brothers (lp)
My window faces the south Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen We've Got a Live One Here! Warner Brothers (lp)
The bridge washed out Warner Mack The Bridge Washed Out Decca (lp)
Just can't live that fast (anymore) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia/Legacy
It'll be her Tompall Glaser The Outlaw Bear Family
I don't have anyplace to go Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
My baby don't dance to nothing but Ernest Tubb Junior Brown 12 Shades of Brown Curb
Losin' you June Carter Cash Press On Risk
Don't cheat in our hometown Keith Whitley & Ricky Skaggs Second Generation Bluegrass Rebel
To see my angel cry Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Take the devil out of me George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
The river of Jordan Louvin Brothers Satan Is Real Capitol

No comments:

Post a Comment