Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playlist -- September 7, 2010


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Roly poly Bob Wills Anthology 1935-1973 Rhino
Bob Wills is still the king Waylon Jennings Dreaming My Dreams RCA/Buddha
You better treat your man right Wayne Raney Arkansas Masters: 11th Edition Southern Music Oxford American
Cigarettes and coffee blues Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
I want to go where no one knows me Jean Shepard Honky Tonk Heroine Capitol
Life of a poor boy Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Paradise Wylie & The Wild West Paradise Rounder
Let's get started James Intveld Have Faith Molenaart
(Remember me) I'm the one who loves you Stuart Hamblen I Gotta Feeling Allegro
True love ways Mickey Gilley Ten Years of Hits Epic
Jealous hearted me Minnie Pearl w/ Pee Wee King and the GWC A Shot in the Dark Bear Family
We'll get ahead someday Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton Essential Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton RCA/BMG
While the band is playing Dixie Sara & Maybelle Carter Sara & Maybelle Carter Bear Family
I heard you crying in your sleep George Jones Hank, Bob & Me EMI/Fuel
Help me make it through the night Sammi Smith Country USA 1971 Time-Life
Tennessee two step Joe Maphis Flying Fingers Bear Family
Falling falling falling Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia/Legacy
Take good care of her Sonny James Country USA 1966 Time-Life
Three chords and the truth Sara Evans Three Chords and the Truth RCA
Old Daniel prayed Stanley Brothers The Early Starday/King Years Starday/King

No comments:

Post a Comment