Sunday, August 8, 2010

Playlist -- August 10, 2010


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Lonesome 7-7203 Hawkshaw Hawkins I'm a Rattlesnakin' Daddy Westside
The window up above George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Ain't that lonely yet Dwight Yoakam This Time Reprise
Sittin' alone at a table for two Marti Brom Heartache Numbers Goofin
Good ole boys like me Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
You never even called me by my name David Allan Coe 17 Greatest Hits Columbia
You nearly lose your mind Eddie Bond My Choice is Eddie Bond Country Circle
I'll go steppin' too Maddox Brothers & Rose The Most Colorful Hillbilly Band in America Bear Family
Bubbles in my beer Ernest Tubb Baby, It's So Hard To Be Good MCA (lp)
In this corner Ernest Tubb Baby, It's So Hard To Be Good MCA (lp)
Ruby Cousin Emmy Mountain Music Collection CMH
Foggy mountain top Davis Sisters Memories Bear Family
Big iron Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time Life
My little Georgia rose Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1950-1958 Bear Family
Blue moon of Kentucky Elvis Presley Country USA 1954 Time-Life
I really don't want to know Elvis Presley The Country Side of Elvis RCA/BMG
How come you're being so good to me John Hartford RCA Country Legends RCA/BMG
So sad (to watch good love go bad) John Prine & Connie Smith In Spite of Ourselves Oh Boy
Jesus hits like an atom bomb Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment