Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playlist -- August 3, 2010


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Barefoot Nellie Porter Wagoner The Carroll County Accident RCA Victor
Hey Loretta Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Ring on the bar Eddie Zack & the Hayloft Jamboree Eddie Zack & the Hayloft Jamboree
Swinging doors Merle Haggard Swinging Doors Capitol/Koch
Mississippi cotton picking delta town Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride Legacy
Let's go all the way Norma Jean The Best of Norma Jean Collector's Choice
New cut road Bobby Bare Bare Tracks: The Columbia Years Sony
Waiting in the lobby of your heart Hank Thompson All-Time Greatest Hits Curb
One kiss Trucker's Daughter Broken Down Love
Rum and rodeo Heather Myles Just Like Old Times Hightone
Georgia hard Robbie Fulks Georgia Hard Yep Rock
If I could only win your love Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie/Capitol
Take me back to my boots and saddle Hays County Gals & Pals Take Me Back HCG
(I loved her best of all) Last night on the back porch Pee Wee King Pee Wee King & His Golden West Cowboys Bear Family
I'm living in two worlds Jean Shepard Your Forevers (Don't Last Very Long) Capitol (lp)
Another bridge to burn "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Sun's gonna shine in my back door someday Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1959-1963 Bear Family
It's a lovely lovely world Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Ancient history Billy Walker Cross the Brazos at Waco Bear Family




No comments:

Post a Comment