Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Playlist -- June 29, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
If you've got the money, I've got the time Lefty Frizzell
Kickin' our hearts around Wanda Jackson
Give me back my fifteen cents Binkley Brothers Dixie Clodhoppers
Fire Ball Mail Flatt & Scruggs
Who's gonna feed them hogs Tom T. Hall
Out of my head and back in my bed Loretta Lynn
I'm a one woman man Johnny Horton
Defrost your heart Charlie Feathers
It's not love (but it ain't bad) Merle Haggard
Bad seed Jan Howard
Don't let me cross over Carl Butler & Pearl
Choices George Jones
Anticipation blues Tennessee Ernie Ford
Tennessee border Red Foley
The end of the world Skeeter Davis
Galveston Glen Campbell
The family who prays Louvin Brothers
Don't you see that train Delmore Brothers
Ive been hearing things about you Vince Gill
Statue of a fool Jack Greene
Nashville blues Doc Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment