Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Playlist -- June 22, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I just came to get my baby Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
Hinges on the door Amber Digby Here Come the Teardrops Heart of Texas
I'll go to my grave loving you Dailey & Vincent Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers Rounder
Tragic romance Cowboy Copas Tragic Tales of Love and Life King
Stand at your window Jim Reeves Welcome To My World Bear Family
You don't have to be a baby to cry Ernest Tubb Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello Bear Family
For the good times Ray Price County USA 1970 Time Life
Why me lord Kris Kristofferson Super Hits Sony/Monument
The taker Waylon Jennings County USA 1970 Time Life
I'll take my sorrow straight Iris Dement The Way I Should Warner Brothers
May I sleep in your barn tonight mister Hank Thompson
Green green grass of home Porter Wagoner
Are the good times really over John Doe & The Sadies Country Club Yep Roc
Truckin' man Dale Watson Blessed or Damned Hightone
I'm not trying to forget you Willie Nelson The Promiseland CBS
Taillights blue Alan Jackson Freight Train Arista
Husbands and wives Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
Just call me lonesome Eddy Arnold Country USA 1955 Time-Life
Standing in the shadows Hank Williams Jr Fourteen Greatest Hits Polydor
Footprints Helen Hall The Gals of the Big "D" Jamboree Dragon Street

No comments:

Post a Comment