Monday, May 3, 2010

Playlist -- May 4, 2010 -- Mother's Day Show

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Baby your mother (like she babied you) Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Always be kind to your mother Don Reno & Red Smiley A Variety of Country Songs King
I wish I had a mommy like you Tammy Wynette Kids Say The Darndest Things Epic (lp)
Dust on mother's bible Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection: 1959-1990 Rhino
Crystal chandelier Charley Pride In Person RCA (lp)
Ring on the bar Eddie Zack & the Hayloft Jamboree Eddie Zack & the Hayloft Jamboree
Mother's gone but not forgotten Molly O'Day & The Cumberland Mountain Folks Molly O'Day & The Cumberland Mountain Folks Bear Family
That pioneer mother of mine Roy Rogers Songs of the West Rhino
Mama's hands George Jones In a Gospel Way Sony
Mother the queen of my heart Jimmie Rodgers The Singing Brakeman Bear Family
Mama knows the highway Hal Ketchum The Hits Curb
Use a napkin (not your mom) Kathy Kallick Mother: Queen of My Heart Sugar Hill
The son of Hickory Holler's tramp Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Please don't go topless mother Troy Hess God Less America Crypt
I wish I had a girl like you mother Eddy Arnold Eddy's Song Proper
Shake my mother's hand for me Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
Mother prays loud in her sleep Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1948-1959 Bear Family
My mother Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Mama sang a song Bill Anderson Country USA 1962 Time-Life
Mother call my name in prayer Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment