Monday, April 19, 2010

Playlist -- April 20, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Your old used to be Faron Young Country USA 1960 Time-Life
Twice the lovin' (in half the time) Jean Shepard Honky Tonk Heroine Capitol
I never go around mirrors Keith Whitley Sad Songs & Waltzes Rounder
Cheatin's a sin Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Am I losing you Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Talkin' to myself again Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Who knows right from wrong Porter Wagoner Wagonmaster Anti
When did you stop lovin' me George Jones It Don't Get Any Better Than This MCA
Your jukebox could use a few more sad songs Ed Bruce I Write It Down MCA (lp)
Rock bottom, Pop. 1 Robbie Fulks Country Love Songs Bloodshot
The gloryland way Hee Haw Gospel Quartet Best of the Hee Haw Gospel Quarter Ranwood
When our old age pension check comes to our door Sons of the Pioneers Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Peepin' through the keyhole (watching Jole Blon) Cliffie Stone Traditions in Country Music Capitol
Blue yodel #10 Hank Snow Hank Snow Sings Jimmie Rodgers Songs RCA (lp)
You're for me Buck Owens You're For Me Capitol/Sundazed
Thibodaux Claire Lynch Moonlighter Rounder
I wonder what she'll think about me leaving Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Sit and drink and cry Dale Watson Whiskey or God Palo Duro
Who did you call darlin' Heather Myles Highways & Honky Tonks Rounder
Wonder could I live there anymore Charley Pride Country USA 1970 Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment