Monday, May 10, 2010

Playlist -- May 11, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Hello trouble Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
I'm walking the dog Webb Pierce Wondering Boy (1951-1958) Bear Family
Lack-a-dough Long Gone Lonesome Boys Commando!
Honky tonkin' Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Sad songs and waltzes Willie Nelson Shotgun Willie Atlantic
A little unfair IIIrd Tyme Out Back to the Mac Rounder
Don't kneel at my graveside Barry & Holly Tashian Harmony Rounder
Little cowboy lullaby Bob Wills The Hits Mercury
If I know me George Strait Strait Out of the Box MCA
Walking piece of heaven Jeanne Pruett Satin Sheets MCA (lp)
Beautiful dreamer Hank Snow The Singing Ranger, Vol 3 Bear Family
My Lord's gonna move this wicked race Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver Light On My Feet, Ready To Fly Crossroads
I love you because Leon Payne I Love You Because Bear Family
The tragic letter (the letter that you left) Lefty Frizzell & Wayne Raney Look What Thoughts Will Do Bear Family
Why don't you haul off and love me Wayne Raney That Real Hot Boogie Boy Ace/King
Hello Mary Lou Dailey & Vincent Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers Rounder
Heartaches for lunch Carl Butler & Pearl Don't Let Me Cross Over Highland
Fool's hall of fame Johnny Paycheck
The devil made me do it for the first time Billy Joe Shaver Salt of the Earth Lucky Dog
Are you sure Hank done it this way Waylon Jennings Legendary Country Singers Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment