Friday, May 28, 2010

Playlist -- June 8, 2010


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I don't care Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
She's all I got Johnny Paycheck Biggest Hits Epic
I met a friend of yours today Mel Street 20 Greatest Hits Gusto/Tee Vee
I won't come in while he's there Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Come on in Patsy Cline Live at the Cimarron Ballroom MCA
A poor man's roses (or a rich man's gold) Patsy Cline Live at the Cimarron Ballroom MCA
Bill Bailey, won't you please come home Patsy Cline Live at the Cimarron Ballroom MCA
I fall to pieces Patsy Cline Live at the Cimarron Ballroom MCA
L.A. International Airport Susan  Raye 25 Great Songs Capitol
How many biscuits can you eat Stringbean Frong Porch Funnies King
Shake a hand Red Foley Country USA 1953 Time-Life
Then and only then Connie Smith The Essential Connie Smith BMG/RCA
It's mighty dark to travel Bill Monroe The Music of Bill Monroe MCA
I've cried my last tear for you Ricky Van Shelton Greatest Hits Plus Sony
Games people play Jeannie C. Riley The Very Best of Jeannie C. Riley Varese Sarabande
Kaw-Liga Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride BMG
Chapel in the valley Roy Rogers Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Blue eyes crying in the rain Willie Nelson Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
When I touch you Travis Tritt Trouble Warner Brothers
I couldn't leave you if I tried Rodney Crowell Diamonds & Dirt Columbia/Legacy

     

No comments:

Post a Comment