Sunday, October 4, 2009

Playlist -- October 6, 2009

SONG
ARTIST
ALBUM
LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit)
Roger Wallace
The Lowdown
Texas Music Group
Crazy arms
Ray Price
The Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962
Columbia
What's he doing in my world
Eddy Arnold
The Best of Eddy Arnold
RCA/BMG
Laredo
Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez
The Trouble With Humans
Lonestar
Famous last words of a fool
George Strait
If You Ain't Lovin' You Ain't Livin'
MCA
With pen in hand
Johnny Darrell
Singing' It Lonesome: 1965-1970
Raven
Sittin' in an all nite café
Warner Mack
The Bridge Washed Out
Decca (lp)
Easier to forget
Allison Moorer
The Definitive Collection
MCA
Out where the west winds blow
Rex Allen
Rex Allen: The Last of the Great Singing Cowboys
Bloodshot
More and more
Webb Pierce
The Wondering Boy 1951-1958
Bear Family
Tennessee Saturday night
Red Foley
Country Music Hall of Fame series
MCA
You won't be satisfied that way
Gov. Jimmie Davis
Louisiana
Bloodshot
City of New Orleans
Sammi Smith
The Best of Sammi Smith
Varese Sarabande
Watch and pray
Carl Butler & Pearl
Avenue of Prayer
Columbia (lp)
Six foot two by four
Willis Brothers
Grand Ole Opry Live Classics -- Country Comedy
CB
My hillbilly baby
Ernest Tubb
Yellow Rose of Texas
Bear Family
Old and in the way
Hazel Dickens
By the Sweat of My Brow
Rounder
Gotta lot of rhythm in my soul
Patsy Cline
The Patsy Cline Collection
MCA
The whiskey ain't workin'
Marty Stuart & Travis Tritt
Marty Party Hit Pack
MCA
I thought I heard you calling my name
Porter Wagoner
The Essential Porter Wagoner
RCA
I'm just me
Charley Pride
Country USA 1971
Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment