Sunday, October 11, 2009

Playlist -- October 13, 2009

SONG                                                 ARTIST                                          ALBUM                                    LABEL

Stranger pickin' (edit)
Roger Wallace
The Lowdown
Texas Music Group
Take these chains from my heart
Hank Williams
Legendary Country Singers
Time-Life
My first reaction
Ricky Van Shelton
A Bridge I Didn't Burn
Columbia
Send me the pillow you dream on
Hank Locklin
Please Help Me I'm Falling
Country Classic
The midnight train
Jim & Jesse
You ought to hear me cry
Johnny Bush
Sound of a Heartache
Stop (lp)
You're looking at country
Loretta Lynn
Legendary Country Singers
Time-Life
Bright lights, big city
Sonny James
When the Springtime comes again
Carter Family
Just between the two of us
Merle Haggard & Bonnie Owens
Just Between The Two Of Us
King
Troubled over you
Spade Cooley
Spadella! 
Columbia
While you're cheating on me
Louvin Brothers
When I Stop Dreaming
Razor & Tie
Almost
George Morgan
You ask me to
Waylon Jennings
Honky Tonk Heroes
Pair
Homewrecker blues
Heather Myles
Sweet Talk & Good Lies
Rounder
The old gospel ship
Iris Dement
Lifeline
Flariella
My little old home down in New Orleans
Grandpa Jones
An American Original
CMH
Mansion on the hill
George Jones
Roy Acuff
Tennessee waltz
Country girl
Jeannie C. Riley



A dear john letter
Bobby Bare & Skeeter Davis
Greenback dollar
Armstrong Twins
Daddy sang bass
Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment