Monday, October 26, 2009

Playlist -- October 27, 2009

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
If we're not back in love by Monday Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Goodbyes come hard for me Leona Williams Honorary Texan Heart of Texas
Just look, don't touch, he's mine Charline Arthur Welcome to the Club Bear Family
Let's think about livin' Bob Luman American Originals Columbia
I couldn't keep from crying Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I'll be all smiles tonight Mac Wiseman Mountain Music Collection CMH
Bottle take effect Jim Reeves Welcome to My World Bear Family
White Pass Railroad Del McCoury Band Family Circle McCoury
Makin' believe Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
I don't hurt anymore Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Divorce me C.O.D. Merle Travis Guitar Rags and a Too Fast Past Bear Family
If a woman answers (hang up the phone) Leroy Van Dyke Classic Country: The Nashville Era 1958-1963 Time-Life
The wrong kind of girl Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
One has my name (the other has my heart) Jimmy Wakely Traditions in Country Music Capitol
Phantom 309 Red Sovine The Best of Red Sovine Tee Vee Records
The long black veil Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Sony
Holding on to nothin' Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton The Essential Porter and Dolly RCA
How mountain girls can love Stanley Brothers The Early Starday/King Years Starday/King
You don't know me Mickey Gilley Ten Years of Hits CBS
(It's a) Monster's holiday Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment