Monday, September 28, 2009

Playlist -- September 29, 2009

SONG
ARTIST
ALBUM
LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit)
Roger Wallace
The Lowdown
Texas Music Groug
If you're not gone too long
Loretta Lynn
Honky Tonk Girl
MCA
Another
Roy Drusky
Country USA 1960
Time-Life
Roll in my sweet baby's arms
Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs
Flatt & Scruggs 1948-1959
Bear Family
When your house is not a home
Jean Shepard
The Melody Ranch Girl
Bear Family
What made Milwaukee famous
Jerry Lee Lewis
Killer Country
Mercury
Would you take another chance on me
Jerry Lee Lewis
Country USA 1971
Time-Life
Joshua
Dolly Parton
Country USA 1971
Time-Life
Borrowed angel
Mel Street
Greatest Hits
Deluxe
Burn one down
Clint Black
The Hard Way
BMG
Begging to you
Marty Robbins
Legendary Country Singers
Time Life
Big big heartaches
Melba Montgomery
The Mood I'm In
United Artists (lp)
Far side bank of Jordan
Alison Krauss & The Cox Family
I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
Rounder
In my next life
Merle Haggard
1994
Curb
Have I told you lately that I love you
Gene Autry
Classic Country: Golden 40s
Time-Life
When I feel froggie I'm gonna hop
Cliff Carlisle
Classic Country Sides 1936-1941
JSP
Would these arms be in your way
Daryle Singletary
Daryle Singletary
Giant
Lovesick blues
Hank Williams
Live at the Grand Ole Opry
Mercury
Down the trail of achin' hearts
Hank Snow & Anita Carter
The Singing Ranger, Vol 1
Bear Family




No comments:

Post a Comment