Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Playlist -- May 13, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
We'd destroy each other Carl Butler & Pearl The Old & The New Columbia (lp)
If I were you Jim Lauderdale The Other Sessions Dualtone
Miller's cave Hank Snow Country USA 1960 Time-Life
I really had her going Will Banister Turned Her On To Country
Footprints Helen Hall The Gals of the Big "D" Jamboree Dragon Street
I'll catch you when you fall Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music
Just a drink away Ernest Tubb Another Story Bear Family
Po folks Bill Anderson Bill Anderson Oh Boy
I wonder how the old folks are at home Mac Wiseman 24 Greatest Hits Highland
I'd be a legend in my time Ronnie Milsap The Essential Ronnie Milsap RCA
Make the world go away Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
She's got you Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Tootsie's Orchid Lounge Hank Cochran The Heart of Hank Monument
Remembering David Peterson Comin' on Strong Necktie
Big iron Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time Life
If loneliness can kill me Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Tennessee waltz Roy Acuff 20 Greatest Songs Varese Sarabande
No future in the past Vince Gill Souvenirs MCA
Softly and tenderly Carl Smith & Carter Family Satisfaction Guaranteed Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment