Monday, April 28, 2014

Playlist -- April 29, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Walking the floor over you Ernest Tubb Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Jesse James Grandpa Jones An American Original CMH
Sally's got a wooden leg Sons of the West Doughboys, Playboys and Cowboys Proper
(Who says) You can't have it all Alan Jackson The Greatest Hits Collection Arista
I'd fight the world Ray Price Ray Price & His Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Trouble's back in town Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Baby sister Vernon Oxford Keeper of the Flame Bear Family
The mark of a heel Hank Thompson The Best of Hank Thompson 1966-1979 Varese Sarabande
Country sunshine Dottie West The Essential Dottie West RCA
You don't think about me when I'm gone Bill Clifton The Early Years: 1957-1958 Rounder
I always get lucky with you George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Honky tonk blues Hank Williams Live at the Grand Ole Opry Mercury
How much more can she stand Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
If I were free Don Williams Reflections Sugar Hill
I never once stopped loving you Connie Smith The Essential Connie Smith BMG/RCA
Just between the two of us Merle Haggard & Bonnie Owens Just Between The Two Of Us King
I heard my savior call Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment