Monday, May 19, 2014

Playlist -- May 20, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Touch my heart Johnny Paycheck The Real Mr. Heartache Country Music Foundation
That's what makes the jukebox play Moe Bandy Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
Wreck on the highway Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper Big Midnight Special Bear Family
That's how much I love you Eddy Arnold Early Hits of "The Tennessee Plowboy" ASV
I'm bringin' home good news Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
I must be somebody else you've known International Submarine Band Safe At Home Sundazed
I'm movin' on No. 2 Homer & Jethro America's Song Butchers Razor & Tie
By the time I get to Phoenix Glen Campbell The Glen Campbell Collection 1962-1989 Razor & Tie
Cowboy man Lyle Lovett Lyle Lovett Curb
On the banks of the old Pontchartrain Hank Williams Original Singles Collection Polydor
One sweet letter from you Spade Cooley Essential Western Swing Varese Sarabande
A white sport coat (and a pink carnation) Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Everything I had going for me (is gone) Jeannie Seely Greatest Hits on Monument Sony
I wish I had a million friends Tim Carroll & Elizabeth Cook I Love: Tom T Hall's Songs of Fox Hollow Red Beat
I love you a thousand ways Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Let's go all the way Norma Jean The Best of Norma Jean Collector's Choice
Old country Mark Chesnutt Greatest Hits MCA
Makin' time Cherryholmes Cherryholmes Skaggs Family
Bugle call from heaven Webb Pierce Jubilation! Rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment