Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Playlist -- April 15, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Cigarettes and coffee blues Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
I'm a memory Willie Nelson Me & Paul Sony
What locks the door Jack Greene The Jolly Green Giant
Sometimes the grass is really greener Robbie Fulks Gone Away Backward Bloodshot
I can't wait for the sun to go down Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
A wedding ring ago Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Out among the stars Johnny Cash Out Among The Stars Columbia/Legacy
Tennessee Johnny Cash Out Among The Stars Columbia/Legacy
Misery and gin Merle Haggard Back To The Barrooms MCA (lp)
Back to the barrooms Merle Haggard Back To The Barrooms MCA (lp)
Stuck up blues Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
I'm a fool to care George Jones & Gene Pitney It's Country Time Again! Sequel/Musicor
The wayfaring stranger Amigos Diner In The Sky The Amigos
I've learned to live with you (and be alone) Jean Shepard Honky-Tonk Heroine Capitol
I'm walking the dog Del McCoury Band Caught in the Webb Koch/Audium
Fallen angel Webb Pierce Country USA 1960 Time-Life
Woman of the world (leave my world alone) Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Take me as I am (or let me go) "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
I came to believe Johnny Cash Out Among The Stars Columbia/Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment