Monday, October 4, 2010

Playlist -- October 5, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Tears at the Grand Ole Opry Wanda Jackson
Grand Ole Opry Song Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
Numbers on the jukebox Mark Chesnutt Thank God For Believers Decca
Birds and children fly away Cal Smith Songs of Life Step One
I'll catch you when you fall Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Crazy arms Ray Price The Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962 Columbia
It tickles Tommy Collins Leonard Bear Family
Big ole heartache Hawkshaw Hawkins Hawk Bear Family
Beneath a neon star in a honky tonk Tommy Duncan Beneath a Neon Star in a Honky Tonk Bear Family
I'm waltzing with tears in my eyes Cowboy Copas Cowboy Copas Sings His All-Time Hits King (lp)
Thunderstorms and neon signs Wayne Hancock Thunderstorms and Neon Signs DejaDisc
Red River Valley Johnny Bond Country and Western Bloodshot
December 13th Boxcars The Boxcars Mountain Home
I'm thinking tonight of my blue eyes Hank Snow The Thesaurus Transcriptions Bear Family
Cryin' heart blues Johnnie & Jack Greatest Hits King
Freight train Heather Waters ep self
My Blue Ridge Mountain boy Dolly Parton Country USA 1969 Time-Life
I fall easy Leona Williams I Love You Because Heart of Texas
Right in the wrong direction Vern Gosdin Super Hits Columbia
Safely in the arms of Jesus Jeannie C. Riley Jeannie C. Riley Sings the Gospel MCA

     

No comments:

Post a Comment