Sunday, October 17, 2010

Playlist -- October 19, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Love's gonna live here Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Leavin' and sayin' goodbye Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
Relief is just a swallow away George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
I cried again Osborne Brothers Dayton to Knoxville: 1949-1954 Pinecastle
I'd rather die young Mac Wiseman Tis Sweet to be Remembered Bear Family
These arms you push away Hank Locklin Please Help Me I'm Falling Country Classic
Does my ring hurt your finger Charley Pride The Best of Charley Pride RCA (lp)
Yonder comes a sucker Jim Reeves Live at the Opry Country Music Foundation
Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed Kinky Friedman Sold American Vanguard
The pill Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Country sunshine Dottie West The Essential Dottie West RCA
Welfare Cadillac Guy Drake Welfare Cadillac Royal American (lp)
Tonight the heartache's on me Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces Monument
Harper Valley P.T.A. Jeannie C. Riley Country USA 1968 Time-Life
My baby's gone Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Lovin' on back streets Mel Street Country USA 1972 Time-Life
Mental revenge Johnny Darrell Singing' It Lonesome: 1965-1970 Raven
Never ending song of love Patty Loveless & Dwight Yoakam Dreamin' My Dreams Sony
Trouble's back in town Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Swing low, sweet chariot Johnny Cash Hymns by Johnny Cash Columbia

No comments:

Post a Comment