Sunday, October 10, 2010

Playlist -- October 12, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
It's such a pretty world Wynn Stewart Billboard Top Country Hits 1967 Rhino
Why baby why Webb Pierce & Red Sovine The Wondering Boy: 1951-1958 Bear Family
Kids (say the darndest things) Tammy Wynette Tears of Fire Epic
The last word in lonesome is me Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
The last letter Jack Greene burned
Turn the jukebox up louder Porter Wagoner The Bottom of the Bottle Bear Family
Texas sun Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash Walk Alone Ultimatum
Pity party Dale Watson I Hate These Songs Hightone
Oh so many years Bailes Brothers Oh So Many Years Bear Family
I'll hold you in my heart (till I can hold you in my arms) Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
There's a little bit of everything in Texas Ernest Tubb The Complete Live 1965 Show Camelot
Blued eyed Elaine Ernest Tubb The Complete Live 1965 Show Camelot
I'm not Lisa Jessi Colter An Outlaw…A Lady Capitol
Oh! You pretty woman Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies 1932-1937 Texas Rose
The fightin' side of me Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Count me out Marty Robbins Country 1960-1966 Bear Family
Tell another lie Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
A world so full of love Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
No memories hangin' round Bobby Bare & Rosanne Cash Bare Tracks Columbia/Koch
Get down on your knees and pray Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1950-1958 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment