Saturday, September 11, 2010

Playlist -- September 14, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I'm moving on Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Ida Red Roy Acuff The Crazy Tennessean Catfish
Long list of heartaches Grascals Long List of Heartaches Rounder
Break my mind George Hamilton IV Country Boy…Best of BMG
Honky tonk crowd John Anderson Greatest Hits Volume II Warner Brothers
Hard rock bottom of your heart Randy Travis Greatest #1 Hits Warner Brothers
My love affair with trains Merle Haggard My Love Affair With Trains Capitol (lp)
Union Station Merle Haggard My Love Affair With Trains Capitol (lp)
Drinkin' thing Gary Stewart Out of Hand BMG
I'll try a little bit harder Donna Fargo The Best of Donna Fargo Dot/MCA
Ravishing Ruby Tom T. Hall The Essential Tom T. Hall Mercury
I caught a keeper Barry & Holly Tashian Straw Into Gold Rounder
You're the reason Nancy Apple Outside the Lines Ringo
Walking the floor over you Ernest Tubb Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Poor hobo Hackberry Ramblers Deep Water Hot Biscuits
Wrong keyhole Harry Choates Fiddle King of Cajun Swing Arhoole
I could never be ashamed of you Ferlin Husky Walkin' and a Hummin' Capitol (lp)
So round, so firm, so fully packed Merle Travis Guitar Rags and a Too Fast Past Bear Family
Just a little talk with Jesus Loretta Lynn The Gospel Spirit MCA

No comments:

Post a Comment