Monday, September 7, 2009

Playlist -- September 8, 2009





SONG
ARTIST
ALBUM
LABEL




Stranger pickin' (edit)
Roger Wallace
The Lowdown
Texas Music Group
Hillbilly fever
"Little" Jimmy Dickens
I'm Little But I'm Loud
Razor & Tie
Big city
Merle Haggard
Down Every Road
Capitol
We're not the jet set
George Jones & Tammy Wynette
16 Biggest Hits
Sony
Before I'm over you
Loretta Lynn
Legendary Country Singers
Time-Life
She still comes around (to love what's left of me)
Jerry Lee Lewis
Killer Country
Mercury
Uncloudy day
Willie Nelson
Willie Nelson's Greatest Hits
Columbia
Cash on the barrelhead
Louvin Brothers
When I Stop Dreaming
Razor & Tie
Big ball in Boston
Del McCoury Band
High on a Mountain
Rounder
Don't let that doorknob hit you
Norma Jean
The Best of Norma Jean
Collector's Choice
Set 'em up Joe
Vern Gosdin
Super Hits
Columbia
Thanks a lot
Ernest Tubb
Country Music Hall of Fame
MCA
Don't tell me your troubles
Don Gibson
Country Legends
RCA
Cherokee boogie
Moon Mullican
Country USA 1951
Time-Life
Honky tonk song
Webb Pierce
The Wondering Boy 1951-1958
Bear Family
My old cottage home
Carter Family
My heart keeps crying
Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper
The Very Best of Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper
Varese Sarabande
Sea of heartbreak
Johnny Cash
Unchained
American
She took more than her share
Moe Bandy
Honky Tonk Amnesia
Razor & Tie
Am I that easy to forget
Skeeter Davis
The Essential Skeeter Davis
RCA
Mansion on the hill
Hank Williams
Legendary Country Singers
Time-Life
It's gonna take a little bit longer
Charley Pride
Country USA 1972
Time-Life
Nashville blues
Doc Watson
Doc Watson
Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment