Sunday, August 30, 2009

Playlist -- September 1, 2009

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I've been everywhere Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Six days on the road Dave Dudley Strictly Trucking Dominion
Fifteen years ago Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
No more (me and you) Billy Dee When The Vow Breaks Country Mile
San Antonio Rose Ray Price Ray Price and The Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Life to go Stonewall Jackson Country USA 1958 Time-Life
Til I get it right Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Will you be loving another man Bill Monroe Blue Moon of Kentucky Sony
If you loved her that way O.B. McClinton If You Loved Her That Way Enterprise (lp)
Don't touch me Jeannie Seely Greatest Hits on Monument Sony
Wine me up Faron Young The Best of Faron Young: Millenium Collection Mercury
Three rooms and a path (comedy) Lightnin' Chance Won't That Blow Your Hat in the Creek Warner Brothers (lp)
Where do I go to throw a picture away Jim Reeves Welcome to My World Bear Family
If the river was whiskey Charlie Poole Charlie Poole & the North Carolina Ramblers County
Pick me up on your way down Charlie Walker Country USA 1958 Time-Life
Love's gonna live here Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Louisiana Willie Nelson Moment of Forever Lost Highway
City of New Orleans Sammi Smith The Best of Sammi Smith Varese Sarabande
A girl I used to know George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
In the sweet by and by Rose Maddox & Vern Williams Band Beautiful Bouquet Arhoolie

No comments:

Post a Comment