Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Playlist -- September 22, 2016


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
I'm moving on Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
In the jailhouse now Webb Pierce Country USA 1955 Time-Life
Texas honky tonk Justin Trevino Too Many Heartaches Heart of Texas
Blue Virginia Blues Larry Sparks & The Lonesome Ramblers Silver Reflections Rebel
I stayed long enough Tammy Wynette Stand By Your Man Epic/Legacy
I take it on home Charlie Rich Behind Closed Doors Epic
So round, so firm, so fully packed Merle Travis Guitar Rags and a Too Fast Past Bear Family
Don't think it ain't been fun dear (cuz it ain't) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
The tragic letter (the letter that you left) Lefty Frizzell & Wayne Raney Look What Thoughts Will Do Bear Family
Secret love Slim Whitman Country USA 1954 Time-Life
Darkness on the face of the Earth Hawkshaw Hawkins Hawk Bear Family
Baby I'm ready Carl Smith Satisfaction Guaranteed Bear Family
What I don't know Dwight Yoakam Swimmin Pools, Movie Stars… Sugar Hill
Woman, let me sing you a song Vernon Oxford Keeper of the Flame Bear Family
I'll hold you in my heart The Browns The Three Bells Bear Family
Grandma's song Gail Davies Gail Davies Warner Brothers
Break my mind George Hamilton IV Country Boy…Best of BMG
There's been a change in me Eddy Arnold Country USA 1951 Time-Life
Invitation to the blues Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
September in the rain Hank Thompson Breakin' In Another Heart Capitol
       
Hank Williams -- Mother's Best Flour Radio Show, WSM, Nashville TN, May 1951    
Theme song Hank Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
I can't help it (if I'm still in love with you) Hank Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
Panhandle rag Hank Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
Drifiting too far from the shore Hank Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
       
Ain't nobody here but us chickens Asleep at the Wheel The Very Best of Asleep at the Wheel Relentless
Deep blue sea Get Up Johns Trouble in Mind Mercy
You're my best friend Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Country bumpkin Cal Smith Country Bumpkin MCA (lp)
Sad, sad music Dwight Yoakam Swimmin Pools, Movie Stars… Sugar Hill
Everybody's had the blues Merle Haggard Country Boy Capitol
If we're not back in love by Monday Leona Williams Leona Williams Sings Merle Haggard Ah Ha Music Group
High on a mountain top Marty Stuart Country Music Columbia
Saturday Satan Sunday saint Blackstone Valley Sinners It's a Sin Valley
Color him father Linda Martell From Where I Stand: The Black Experience in Country Music Warner/Reprise
I'm a stranger Mac Wiseman Tis Sweet to be Remembered Bear Family
Louisiana woman, Mississippi man Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
It's another world Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Froggie went a-courtin' Hays County Gals & Pals Take Me Back HCG
Little green apples Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
In between the lines Whey Jennings Acoustic
I'm gonna sing Porter Wagoner The Thin Man From West Plains Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment