Thursday, September 15, 2016

Playlist -- September 15, 2016


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
The bottle let me down Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
You take the table and I'll take the chairs Bob Gallion Out of a Honky Tonk Bear Family
Down to my last broken heart Janie Fricke Anthology Renaissance/Sony
Under the influence of love Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
My shoes keep walking back to you Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
Until then Ray Price & Vince Gill Beauty Is… The Final Sessions Amerimonte
The fall that pride goes before Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
I went down a beggar Danny Roberts Nighthawk Mountain Home
Pearly May's Place Ernest Tubb Another Story Bear Family
A shoulder to cry on Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride BMG
Carolina sunshine girl Mike Auldridge Mike Aldridge Flying Fish
Hidden shame Johnny Cash Boom Chicka Boom Mercury Nashville
The image of me Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
In a mansion stands my love Johnny Russell & Crystal Gayle Actin' Naturally OMS
Sure fire kisses Justin Tubb & Goldie Hill Rock It Down To My House Bear Family
Hoping that you're hoping Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Don't say goodbye if you love me Doc Watson My Dear Old Southern Home Sugar Hill
Secret love Slim Whitman Country USA 1954 Time-Life
Darkness on the face of the Earth Hawkshaw Hawkins Hawk Bear Family
Baby I'm ready Carl Smith Satisfaction Guaranteed Bear Family
       
Kitty Wells --- The Kitty Wells Show (Decca, 1966)    
Introduction: Porked Deer Tommy Jackson The Kitty Wells Show Decca (lp)
Love's enough for me Kitty Wells The Kitty Wells Show Decca (lp)
It wasn't God who made honky tonk angels Kitty Wells The Kitty Wells Show Decca (lp)
Jamaican reel Paul  Yandell & Odell Martin The Kitty Wells Show Decca (lp)
       
Give myself a party Don Gibson RCA Country Legends Buddha
Rooftop graveyard Mile Twelve Mile Twelve ep
I want to go with you Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
It's four in the morning Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
A-sleeping at the foot of the bed "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
No depression Uncle Tupelo No Depression Sony Legacy
Grandpa Jones Jerry Clower Peaches And Possums MCA Nashville
Old mountain dew Grandpa Jones An American Original CMH
I'd love to have that one back George Strait 50 Number Ones MCA
Song for the life Rodney Crowell Ain't Living Long Like This Warner Brothers
Back in baby's arms Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
She's got you Loretta Lynn Loretta Lynn Sings Patsy Cline's Favorites MCA
I see the want to in your eyes Gary Stewart Out of Hand BMG
Now I lay me down to cheat David Allan Coe 17 Greatest Hits CBS
Tennessee flat top box Rosanne Cash Hits 1979-1989 Columbia
Too old to cut the mustard The Carlisles Gonna Shake This Shack Tonight Bear Family
Keep on the firing line Carter Family In the Shadow of Clinch Mountain Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment