Monday, December 7, 2015

Playlist -- December 8, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Second Tuesday in December Jack Blanchard & Misty Morgan Life and Death (And Almost Everything Else) Omni
Barroom pals and goodtime gals Jim Ed Brown Essential Jim Ed Brown & The Browns RCA
Answer the phone Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Following the feeling Moe Bandy & Judy Bailey Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
Red Chevrolet Jimmie Dale Gilmore Jimmie Dale Gilmore Shout Factory
My bucket's got a hole in it Lefty Frizzell Life's Like Poetry Bear Family
You are my treasure Jack Greene The Jolly Green Giant Edsel
Just put a ribbon in your hair Alan Jackson A Very Special Acoustic Christmas Lost Highway
A couple more years Waylon Jennings Are You Ready For The Country RCA/Buddha
With the help of the wine Leon Ashley Laura (What He's Got That I Ain't Got) Ashley
What kind of girl (do you think I am?) Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
I'm living up to her low expectations Daryle Singletary Daryle Singletary Giant
Daddy did his best Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton Just Between You and Me: Complete Recordings Bear Family
Pray for the lights to go out Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies 1932-1937 Texas Rose
I told them what you're fighting for Sara & Maybelle Carter Sara & Maybelle Carter Bear Family
I'm goin' back to mom and dad Bad Livers Mother: Queen of My Heart Sugar Hill
She used to say that to me Jim Lauderdale Whisper BNA
Leavin' and sayin' goodbye Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
I just don't give a damn Georgette Jones Strong Enough To Cry Heart of Texas
I'm glad I'm on the inside (looking out) Hank Snow The Singing Ranger: I'm Movin' On 1949-1953 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment