Monday, December 28, 2015

Playlist -- December 29, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I feel like Hank Williams tonight Jerry Jeff Walker Hank Williams You Wrote My Life K-Tel
A woman's touch James Intveld Have Faith Molenaart
The old year is gone Johnny Paycheck A Little Darlin' Christmas Koch
The old lamplighter Browns Town & Country RCA Victor (lp)
This time Waylon Jennings Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Never get away from me Travis Tritt Down The Road I Go
Gotta lot of rhythm in my soul Patsy Cline
Hurt her once for me Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Y'all come George Jones & Gene Pitney It's Country Time Again! Sequel/Musicor
I hung my head and cried Ernest Tubb Waltz Across Texas Bear Family
Feel like going home Charlie Rich Feeling Like Going Home Epic/Legacy
Sittin' and thinkin' Ray Price Ray Price & The Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Ethyl in my gas tank Jimmy Heap & The Melody Masters Release Me Bear Family
Skiddle dee boo Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant There's Gonna Be a Party Jasmine
Baby it's cold outside Homer & Jethro w/ June Carter America's Song Butchers Razor & Tie
Leaving you with a worried mind Moon Mullican Moonshine Jamboree Ace
I worship you Little Willies For The Good Times Milking Bull/EMI
Rain and snow Del McCoury 35 Years Of The Best In Bluegrass Rebel
A-sleeping at the foot of the bed Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
Auld lang syne Groove Grass Boyz Christmas on the Mountain Universal South

No comments:

Post a Comment