Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Playlist -- April 28, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Whiskey river Johnny Bush Country USA 1972 Time-Life
Hello trouble Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
Sparkling brown eyes Webb Pierce & Wilburn Bros. The Wondering Boy: 1951-1958 Bear Family
The happy Cajun Jimmy "C" Newman Cajun Country Classics Classic Country
An armful of heartaches Eddie Kirk Blue Bonnet Blues BACM
I guess I'm crazy Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
The Carroll County accident Porter Wagoner The Cold Hard Facts of Life Bear Family
Break my mind George Hamilton IV Country Boy…Best of BMG
My Nova Scotia home Hank Snow The Singing Ranger, Vol 3 Bear Family
Spending my days below the ground Balsam Range Five Mountain Home
A wound time can't erase Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Last in a long lonesome line Patty Loveless On Your Way Home Epic
How can I unlove you Lynn Anderson Greatest Hits Columbia
The deal Loudon Wainright III w/ Chris Thile High, Wide & Handsome: The Charlie Poole Project 2nd Story Sound
Rock bottom, Pop. 1 Robbie Fulks Country Love Songs Bloodshot
Blow wind blow Roger Wallace & Toni Price The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Weep and cry Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver In Session Mountain Home
I'm walking the dog Patsy Cline The Patsy Cline Collection MCA
You're the only world I know Sonny James Country USA 1964 Time-Life
Satisfied Connie Smith Born to Sing Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment