Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Playlist -- April 14, 2015 (Spring Pledge Drive Special: Biggest Billboard Hits From The Golden Age of Country Music)


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Smoke, smoke, smoke (that cigarette) Tex Williams & his Western Caravan That's What I Like About the West ASV
New Spanish two step Bob Wills San Antonio Rose Bear Family
Love's gonna live here Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Guitar polka Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
Lovesick blues Hank Williams The Original Singles Collection Polydor
Heartbreak Hotel Elvis Presley Country USA 1956 Time-Life
Slipping around Jimmy Wakely & Margaret Whiting Vintage Collections Capitol
Slowly Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
Walk on by Leroy Van Dyke Country USA 1961 Time-Life
Bouquet of Roses Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
I don't hurt anymore Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Crazy arms Ray Price The Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962 Columbia
In the jailhouse now Webb Pierce Country USA 1955 Time-Life
I'll hold you in my heart (till I can hold you in my arms) Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
I'm movin' on Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA

No comments:

Post a Comment