Monday, January 5, 2015

Playlist -- January 6, 2015 -- Tribute to "Little" Jimmy Dickens


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Take an old cold 'tater (and wait) "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Pennies for Papa "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Another bridge to burn "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Hillbilly fever "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
F-O-O-L-I-S-H M-E "Little" Jimmy Dickens Country Boy Bear Family
I'm little but I'm loud "Little" Jimmy Dickens Country Boy Bear Family
We could "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
No tears in heaven "Little" Jimmy Dickens Country Boy Bear Family
Look what thoughts will do Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Shopping for dresses Merle Haggard Going Where The Lonely Go Epic
Country music lover "Little" Jimmy Dickens Out Behind the Barn Bear Family
(You've been quite a doll) Raggedy Ann "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
May the bird of paradise fly up your nose "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
A-sleeping at the foot of the bed "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Country boy "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
The old country church Hank Williams & "Little" Jimmy Dickens Live at the Grand Ole Opry Mercury
Take me as I am (or let me go) "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Tomorrow's just another day to cry "Little" Jimmy Dickens Out Behind the Barn Bear Family
I cried again "Little" Jimmy Dickens Out Behind the Barn Bear Family
I shall not be moved "Little" Jimmy Dickens Country Boy Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment