Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Playlist -- January 27, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Close up the honky tonks Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
I just came to get my baby Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
I don't claim to be an angel Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Just an old flame Hank Thompson Hank Thompson & The Brazos Valley Boys Bear Family
I'll forgive you for the last time Vernon Oxford Keeper of the Flame Bear Family
Cryin' heart blues Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
We're gonna hold on George Jones & Tammy Wynette 16 Biggest Hits Sony
Tryin' to forget the blues Porter Wagoner The Thin Man From West Plains Bear Family
A day in the life of a fool Keith Whitley Don't Close Your Eyes BMG/RCA
(I may be color blind but) I know when I'm blue Chet Atkins Galloping Guitar: The Early Years Bear Family
High on a mountain Del McCoury Hand Picked: 25 Years of Bluegrass Rounder
The day you die Lindi Ortega Cigarettes & Truckstops Last Gang
Green snakes (on the ceiling) Johnny Bush Green Snakes Texas Music Group
When my conscience hurts the most Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Wondering Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
Busybody Pee Wee King Pee Wee King and The Golden West Cowboys Bear Family
Maybe I should have been listening Gene Watson Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Where grass won't grow George Jones The Best of George Jones Gusto/Musicor
The one you slip around with Jean Shepard The Melody Ranch Girl Bear Family
Where will you build? Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment