Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Playlist -- August 26, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Lonely street Johnny Bush 14 Greatest Hits King
Chug-a-lug Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
I love you because Leon Payne I Love You Because Bear Family
She left me standing on the mountain Jim & Jesse Y'All Come: The Essential Jim & Jesse Epic/Legacy
Can't find my way home Rob Ickes Slide City Rounder
This white circle on my finger Kitty Wells Kitty Wells: 20 All Time Greatest Hits Tee Vee
Hard-hearted Elizabeth Cook This Side Of The Moon Hog Country
Party lights Junior Brown Guit With It Curb
I'm throwing rice (at the girl I love) Eddy Arnold Eddy's Song Proper
Sierry peaks Wylie & The Wild West Cowboy Ballads & Dance Songs CD Baby
Why baby why Webb Pierce & Red Sovine The Wondering Boy: 1951-1958 Bear Family
Set your children free Ron Block Faraway Land Rounder
I'm not blue Connie Smith Long Line of Heartaches Sugar Hill
A country boy can survive Hank Williams Jr Greatest Hits Curb
That's the way love goes Lefty Frizzell Life's Like Poetry Bear Family
Am I standing in your way Merle Haggard 18 Rare Classics Curb
Gitar swing Spade Cooley Essential Western Swing Varese Sarabande
At the first fall of snow Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper Big Midnight Special Bear Family
Insured beyond the grave Crowe, Lawson, & Williams Standing Tall and Tough Mountain Home

No comments:

Post a Comment