Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Playlist -- August 12, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
The roots of my raising Merle Haggard The Roots of My Raising Capitol 
Time (you're not a friend of mine) Charley Pride The Incomparable Charley Pride Delta
Galway Bay Hank Snow The Singing Ranger Vol 3 Bear Family
Pick of the week Roy Drusky Greatest Hits Vols 1 & 2 Collector's Choice
I sang Dixie Dwight Yoakam Buenas Noches From a Lonely Room Reprise
Back in baby's arms Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
My walking shoes Crowe, Lawson, & Williams Standing Tall and Tough Mountain Home
Tiny blue transistor radio Connie Smith Born to Sing Bear Family
Hello Vietnam Johnny Wright From The Vaults: Decca Country Classics: 1934-1973 MCA
Vietnam blues Autry Inman Ballad Of Two Brothers Epic (lp)
Me and Abalina Jane Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Kansas City Willie Nelson & Susan Tedeschi Milk Cow Blues Island
Every time I'm kissing you Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
(I heard that) lonesome whistle Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Mercury
Will you be satisfied that way Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Christmas Bear Family
My arms stay open late Tammy Wynette Stand By Your Man Epic/Legacy
Just get up and close the door Johnny Rodriguez Greatest Hits Mercury
I'll go down swinging Porter Wagoner The Essential Porter Wagoner RCA
Do you live what you preach Crowe, Lawson, & Williams Standing Tall and Tough Mountain Home

No comments:

Post a Comment