Monday, June 3, 2013

Playlist -- June 4, 2013

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I'm movin' on Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Looking at the world through a windshield Del Reeves Strictly Trucking Dominion
Dim lights, thick smoke Dwight Yoakam 3 Pears Warner Brothers
Charming Betsy Farmer Boys Flash, Crash, and Thunder Bear Family
Train that carried my girl from town Doc & Merle Watson Home Sweet Home Sugar Hill
Freight train blues (boogie) Louvin Brothers A Tribute to the Delmore Brothers Capitol
I don't wanna play house Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Get behind me Satan and push Billy Jo Spears The Voice of Billie Jo Spears Capitol (lp)
If drinkin' don't kill me (her memory will) George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Too cold at home Mark Chesnutt Greatest Hits MCA
Keep on the sunny side Carter Family Anchored in Love Rounder
When my blue moon turns to gold again Hank Snow & Anita Carter The Singing Ranger, Volume 3 Bear Family
Slipping around Jimmy Wakely & Margaret Whiting Vintage Collections Capitol
The root of all evil (is a man) Jean Shepard Honky Tonk Heroine Capitol
Louie's Lee's Liquor Lounge Dale Watson People I've Known, Places I've Been CSC
Above and beyond Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I saw the light Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment