Monday, June 17, 2013

Playlist -- June 18, 2013

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
The year that Clayton Delaney died Tom T. Hall Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Blue side of lonesome Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
It's too late to pray Barry & Holly Tashian Harmony Rounder
Diesel smoke, dangerous curves Red Simpson Hello, I'm a Truck Gusto
If I could only start over Porter Wagoner Confessions of a Broken Man Bear Family
Rapid City, South Dakota Kinky Friedman Kinky Friedman ABC (lp)
Raleigh and Spencer Adam Steffey New Primitive Organic
My Blue Ridge Mountain boy Dolly Parton Country USA 1969 Time-Life
Then I turned and walked slowly away Hank Snow The Thesaurus Transcriptions Bear Family
Am I standing in your way Merle Haggard 18 Rare Classics Curb
Turn around Carl Perkins Blue Suede Shoes/Original Golden Hits Sun
She even woke me up to say goodbye Jerry Lee Lewis Country USA 1969 Time-Life
Tears at the Grand Ole Opry Wanda Jackson
The hinges on the door Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
Here in the real world Alan Jackson Here in the Real World Arista
Who will sing me lullabies Adam Steffey New Primitive Organic
You gave me a mountain Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
The pace that kills Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
How about you Carl Smith & Carter Family Satisfaction Guaranteed Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment