Monday, May 6, 2013

Playlist -- May 7, 2013 -- Part 2 of our George Jones tribute

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Take the devil out of me George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
Rollin' in my sweet baby's arms George Jones & Melba Montgomery She Thinks I Still Care BMG/Razor & Tie
Your heart turned left (and I was on the right) George Jones She Thinks I Still Care BMG/Razor & Tie
I don't need your rockin' chair George Jones Walls Can Fall MCA
A picture of me (without you) George Jones A Picture of Me (Without You) Epic
The door George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
The rock George Jones The Rock BMG
That's why I sing this way Daryle Singletary That's Why I Sing This Way Audium
Choices George Jones Cold Hard Truth Asylum
Family bible George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
Your old standby George Jones Cup Of Loneliness Polygram
Loving you could never be better George Jones Country USA 1972 Time-Life
Lonesome whistle George Jones She Thinks I Still Care Razor & Tie
Sometimes you just can't win George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
No show Jones George Jones & Merle Haggard A Taste of Yesterday's Wine Epic
We're gonna hold on George Jones & Tammy Wynette 16 Biggest Hits Sony
These old eyes have seen it all George Jones Wine Colored Roses Epic (lp)
Things have gone to pieces George Jones Golden Hits Hollywood
If drinkin' don't kill me (her memory will) George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Amazing grace George Jones In A Gospel Way Razor & Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment