Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Playlist -- April 30, 2013

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Who's gonna fill their shoes George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
A good year for the roses George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Why baby why George Jones Cup of Loneliness Mercury
Color of the blues George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Mansion on the hill George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
If you've got the money, I've got the time George Jones Blue & Lonesome Mercury (lp)
Let's invite them over George Jones & Melba Montgomery She Thinks I Still Care BMG/Razor & Tie
Milwaukee here I come George Jones & Brenda Carter I'll Share My World With You Musicor
The grand tour George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
When did you stop lovin' me George Jones It Don't Get Any Better Than This MCA
Brother to the blues George Jones I Am What I Am Columbia
The precious jewel George Jones She Thinks I Still Care BMG/Razor & Tie
The window up above George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Mr. Fool George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
You comb her hair George Jones She Thinks I Still Care BMG/Razor & Tie
You better treat your man right George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
Tall tall trees George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
That singing friend of mine George Jones A Picture (Of Me Without You) Epic
Amazing grace George Jones In A Gospel Way Razor & Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment