Monday, August 6, 2012

Playlist -- August 7, 2012


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Crazy arms Ray Price The Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962 Columbia
Trouble's back in town Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Hearts don't break Tommy Collins Leonard Bear Family
My heart skips a beat Buck Owens Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
The hardest part Allison Moorer The Hardest Part MCA
Here I am again Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Give me flowers while I'm living Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs Flatt and Scruggs: 1948-1959 Bear Family
I couldn't leave you if I tried Rodney Crowell Diamonds & Dirt Columbia/Legacy
She's a natural Don Williams And So It Goes Sugar Hill
I slipped off my wedding ring Goldie Hill Goldie Hill Decca (lp)
It's alright Bobby Bare The Essential Bobby Bare RCA/BMG
Golden ring George Jones & Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Murder on music row Alan Jackson & George Strait Latest Greatest Straitest Hits MCA
All my rowdy friends (have settled down) Hank Williams Jr Hank William Jr's Greatest Hits Curb
There's a picture on Pinto's bridle Hank Snow The Yodeling Ranger Bear Family
Peggy Day Bob Dylan Nashville Skyline Columbia
Let's chase each other around the room Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
I'm over you Keith Whitley I Wonder Do You Think of Me RCA/BMG
You go around Johnny Rodriguez Introducing Johnny Rodriguez Mercury
Angel band Ralph Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment