Monday, July 30, 2012

Playlist -- July 31, 2012


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
The bottle let me down Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Cocktails Robbie Fulks 13 Hillbilly Giants Boondoggle
I'll never find another you Sonny James Greatest Hits Curb
Help me make it through the night Sammi Smith Country USA 1971 Time-Life
Keys in the mailbox Buck Owens Buck Owens Sings Harlan Howard Capitol/Sundazed
This time Dwight Yoakam This Time Reprise
Where could I go but to the lord? Elvis Presley Elvis Presley Gospel RCA
My baby's gone Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell Livin' Lovin' Losin: Songs of the Louvin Brothers Universal South
I guess I'm crazy Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
He'll have to go Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Pearly May's Place Ernest Tubb Another Story Bear Family
Gotta travel on Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1950-1958 Bear Family
Please pass the biscuits Jimmy Dean 20 Great Story Songs Curb
I take the chance Browns The Essential Jim Ed Brown & The Browns RCA
Address unknown Johnny & Jonie Mosby The New Sweethearts of Country  Music Starday
Pee Little Thrigs Archie Campbell Grand Ole Opry Comedy CB
Bye bye love Everly Brothers The Essential Cadence Singles Varese Sarabande
A white sport coat (and a pink carnation) Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Crazy arms Ray Price The Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962 Columbia
Will the circle be unbroken Roy Acuff King of the Hillbillies, Vol 1 JSP

No comments:

Post a Comment