Sunday, June 24, 2012

Playlist -- June 26, 2012


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Always late (with your kisses) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Between an old memory and me Keith Whitley I Wonder Do You Think of Me RCA/BMG
Don't cheat in our hometown Ricky Skaggs The Essential Ricky Skaggs Epic
Alligator man Jimmy "C" Newman Cajun Country Classics Classic Country
Better than today Don Williams And So It Goes Sugar Hill
My woman, my woman, my wife Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I'm no communist Jim Eanes & The Shenandoah Valley Boys Jim Eanes & The Shenandoah Valley Boys Bear Family
No, no Joe Hank Williams Beyond the Sunset Mercury
My eyes can only see as far as you Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride RCA
I'm a memory Willie Nelson Me & Paul Sony
Second fiddle (to an old guitar) Jean Shepard Country USA 1964 Time-Life
Black Jack's Bar Porter Wagoner The Cold Hard Facts of Life Bear Family
I just came here for the music Don Williams & Alison Krauss And So It Goes Sugar Hill
What if it worked like that Don Williams And So It Goes Sugar Hill
Honky tonk Chinese dime Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
Sounds of home Blue Highway Sounds of Home Rounder
Broken hearts will haunt your soul Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Your old love letters Ray Price Ray Price & The Cherokee Cowboys Bear Family
Wings upon your horns Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Gold under my feet Del McCoury Band The Promised Land McCoury Music

No comments:

Post a Comment