Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Playlist -- June 12, 2012


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
The legend of Bonnie and Clyde Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Johnny Reb Country Gentlemen The Early Rebel Recordings Rebel
Sea of heartbreak Don Gibson Singer-Songwriter 1960-1966 Bear Family
Hello trouble Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
We could Barry & Holly Tashian At Home Copper Creek
These little things Barry & Holly Tashian At Home Copper Creek
Country music has gone to town Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
You all come "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Kay John Wesley Ryles I Kay Columbia (lp)
Stars in Alabama Jamey Johnson That Lonesome Song Mercury
I don't hurt anymore Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
That's what it's like to be lonesome Jean Shepard Lighthearted and Blue Capitol (lp)
This troubled mind o'mine Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
I wouldn't miss it for the world Hank Thompson Dance Ranch Capitol
There never was a time Jeannie C. Riley The Very Best of Jeannie C. Riley Varese Sarabande
I can do that Tommy Collins & Wanda Collins Leonard Bear Family
I met a friend of yours today Mel Street 20 Greatest Hits Gusto/Tee Vee
Handwriting on the wall Jerry Lee Lewis Killer: The Mercury Years Vol II Mercury
Train long gone Claire Lynch New Day Rounder
I'm gonna be movin' Vern Gosdin The Gospel Album V.G.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment