Monday, November 28, 2011

Playlist -- November 29, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I'm walking the dog Webb Pierce Wondering Boy (1951-1958) Bear Family
Give me more, more, more (of your kisses) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Run, woman, run Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Whisper Jim Lauderdale Whisper BNA
New river train Monroe Brothers Early Blue Grass Music (lp) RCA
Somebody lied Ricky Van Shelton Greatest Hits Plus Sony
Better left alone Trucker's Daughter Broken Down Love
It's just my luck Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
Hit the road and go Johnny Cash The Essential Johnny Cash Columbia
I'm wastin' my tears on you Tex Ritter Greatest Hits Curb
Love hurts Gram Parsons & Emmylou Harris The Gram Parsons Anthology Rhino
I've been a long time leavin' Waylon Jennings Dreaming My Dreams RCA/Buddha
If hollywood don’t need you Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Too much boogie woogie Merle Haggard Working in Tennessee Vanguard
Scarlett ribbons (for her hair) Browns Classic Country: The Nashville Era 1958-1963 Time-Warner
So round, so firm, so fully packed Merle Travis Guitar Rags and a Too Fast Past Bear Family
I know you're married Don Reno & Red Smiley Early Years 1951-1959 Gusto
That's when she started to stop loving you Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
The life they live in song Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Traveling on Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment