Monday, November 14, 2011

Playlist -- November 15, 2011 -- Pledge Drive Special -- "As Soon as I Hang Up The Phone"


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
As soon as I hang up the phone Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
He'll have to go Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Hold the phone Hank Penny Crazy Rhythm Bloodshot
I'm hanging up the phone Carl Butler & Pearl Best of Butler & Mosby: A Family Affair Koch
Answer the phone Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Yes, Mr. Peters Roy Drusky & Priscilla Mitchell Love's Eternal Triangle Mercury (lp)
If a woman answers (hang up the phone) Leroy Van Dyke Classic Country: The Nashville Era 1958-1963 Time-Life
The phone call Tammy Wynette Take Me To Your World Epic
Lonesome 7-7203 Hawkshaw Hawkins I'm a Rattlesnakin' Daddy Westside
Your alibi called today Norma Jean Jackson Ain't a Very Big Town RCA Victor (lp)
Jesus on the radio (Daddy on the phone) Tom T. Hall Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Call me up (and I'll come calling on you) Marty Robbins Country 1951-1958 Bear Family
When your phone don't ring (it'll be me) George Jones Bartender's Blues Sony
Can't hang up the phone Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
The royal telephone Carl Story Somebody Touched Me King

No comments:

Post a Comment