Monday, January 3, 2011

Playlist -- January 4, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Take these chains from my heart Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Hank Williams will live forever Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family
Excerpts from Hank Williams funeral Jan 4, 1953 Roy Acuff, Red Foley, et al.
Beyond the sunset Ernest Tubb Let's Say Goodbye Like You Said Hello Bear Family
The ride David Allan Coe 17 Greatest Hits Columbia
The night Hank Williams came to town Johnny Cash Johnny Cash is Coming to Town Mercury
If the back door could talk Webb Pierce Sands of Gold Decca (lp)
Kentucky gambler Merle Haggard 18 Rare Classics Curb
Never played the Opry Boxcars The Boxcars Mountain Home
Have a heartache on me Judy Lynn Honey Stuff Musicor (lp)
Where are you now Clint Black Put Yourself In My Shoes RCA
On your way home Patty Loveless On Your Way Home Epic
Fast train through Arkansas Wayne Raney That Real Hot Boogie Boy Ace/King
Once a day Connie Smith The Essential Connie Smith BMG/RCA
I'll go stepping too Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1948-1959 Bear Family
You're still on my mind George Jones Cup of Loneliness Mercury
Somebody Somewhere Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Between an old memory and me Keith Whitley I Wonder Do You Think of Me RCA/BMG
One step at a time George Strait One Step at a Time MCA
Voice of my savior Crowe, Lawson, Williams Old Friends Get Together Mountain Home

No comments:

Post a Comment